Sunday, March 8, 2009

spring has sprung!

I was really excited when I found out it was going to be in the 60s last weekend, so since I have an awesome new cookbook (thank you valentine's day gift Jason) with an awesome looking burger recipe, we decided to celebrate the good weather with one of my favorite things... a BBQ!!!
Here is the grill-master himself Jason cookin' the burgers.

My mom helped out with some awesome strawberry lemonade (with actual strawberries) and I even got out the avocado to slice up and put on the burgers. Splurged on some SunChips; we also made a yummy salad and sweet potatoe fries!!! MMM MMM GOOD!

3 comments:

Annie said...

Yea Becca and Jason! Fun to read your updates! Looks like you are having fun, as usual! :)

Megan G said...

Becky... that makes me miss the good ole days of the BBQ club at BYU!

Page said...

I am so jealous you got to go to Chile!! Way to do it before the kids come... now who knows if I'll ever get back!