Friday, April 3, 2009

Photoshop

So Jason is pretty much a whiz with Photoshop and I've been bugging him a bit to teach me a few things. Back in the day I was pretty handy with Printshop and used to like making things on the computer (by back in the day, I mean, more than 10 years ago and way before CS4). This is one of our pictures we got at a place in Texas (don't worry, we bought the rights to have them all on a CD and we could do what we wanted with them) a few months after our wedding. I'd been wanting to do something with this picture for a while; it was a lot of fun! I look forward to doing a lot more!
Before
After

2 comments:

Megan G said...

That looks so awesome Becky!

Ashleigh said...

oh, you be careful. Photoshop can get very, very addicting. I have spent countless hours learning to do the craziest things, but it's just so darn fun. The pic looks really good!