Sunday, June 21, 2009

TWO years and counting!

Jason and I celebrated our 2 year anniversary June 14th. It has been an adventure to say the least! We moved four times last year and went on our first international trip together early this year. We are excited for our new adventure in becoming parents in just over a month! Jason loves me more than I could ever imagined, he is so incredibly good to me, it's ridiculous! I love him more than I thought possible; I know it sounds cliche, but it's soooo true!
Here we are just a few days after our wedding in Chicago, Jason loved it and we are excited to move there someday soon.


Our 1st year anniversary trip to Boston, MA. Here we are in front of the USS Constitution.
Last summer we were lucky enough to live in the heart of New York City, it was amazing and we miss it often.

In the fall we lived in D.C. and were able to see some amazing places; here we are on part of our trip to Gettysburg when we went to Harper's Ferry. The Valparaiso harbor in Chile, one of my favorite cities in Chile.

1 comment:

Megan G said...

I can't BELIEVE it's already been 2 years!! You guys look great.