So Jason and I thought it would be fun to do a little poll to guess how much little Awesomesauce Borg will weigh. I guess I should warn you though, as far as genetics go, he has a good chance of being a plump little one. Jason was 9 lbs 2 oz and I was 11 lbs 3 oz. I was also VERY overdue, but all of my brother's were also over 9 lbs. My younger brother who was right on time was only 2 oz smaller than me. Jason's youngest sister was 11 lbs 1 oz. With all that being said, take a guess on our poll!
Is this food?
pictures of baby Jason to follow...

6 comments:
Becca, I love your blog. I will be sure to add you to mine so I can check for upcoming baby pictures!
I added you to my blog, too. I want to make sure we see what your amazing family is up to!!!
You are in our prayers! Have a good week!!!
My Mom said you were getting all these huge clothes for Awesomesauce! I just laughed. so I'm weighing in... 9 lbs 15 oz. That is my guess. Just one ounce shy of 10 lbs. That is what I think. Good luck in the delivery!!!
Ya'll forgot to mention that mom weighed over ten pounds too. We were talking about it at dinner last night :P
Holy cow! Wouldn't it be funny if your little boy come out being a measly 8 pounds or something? :)
I'm gonna' go 8 lbs. 6 oz.
Post a Comment