Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Isaac's new walker

Jason had some equipment shipped to him from work in a couple of boxes. Isaac discovered these boxes and they are his new favorite toys. He loves using it as a walker and stepping stool. Which just proves what I've always believed about Christmas presents for little kids... all they need are some good boxes.

4 comments:

Nan and Aaron said...

we buy kids all these toys and all they need is a box!

Rick said...

Isaac is so cute!!

My husband and I are going to Chile on Sunday, and up until now I haven't had any time to plan ANYTHING! You guys went recently, right? Would you mind letting me know where you stayed and what the best tourist-y things you did were? That would be great!!!

Rick said...

Oops, that comment was under my husband's name... this is Page!

Rebecca said...

Ha! It's okay Page, I do that a lot too, comments say Jason when it was really me... oops :) I'll send you a message with some info about Chile.