It was time. It has been a long time since my hair was short...
Of course when I was one, it was pretty short.
When I was 2 it was also rather short.
Then I cried way too much when my mom brushed it so in kindergarten, she chopped it off again. :( Very sad for a 5 year old girl.
Then I had really pretty long hair until 7th grade for a brief time I had it short. (ps I loved that shirt!)
And that was the last time my hair was short.
Until now!
Okay okay, I know it's not short still, it's... medium, but to me, it's SHORT! I love it love it love it. A girl in our ward here in Chicago, Lisa Fiege for those of you looking for someone with skeeellz, cut it for me. I will make the drive from DeKalb to her place in Downers Grove while we are going to school to get my hair done! I finally found someone. You don't want to know how long it had been since I'd cut it, although I'm sure you might be able to tell from the "before" photo.






7 comments:
It looks great! I love it!
Oh it looks good! I just cut mine a couple days ago too and it feels awesome!
so cute. It looks great on you!
I LOVE your new hair! I also loved all the kiddo pictures... good times, good times :)
Your hot! and when you were a kid you were way cute. I totally would have chased you all over the playground.
I love it!!! It looks so cute on you Becca!!!! I'm glad you went shorter! Such a fun change!!:)
Love the kindergarten photo also!! :)
So so SO cute!! I am so happy you finally did it :) gorgeous! <3
Post a Comment