Friday, October 9, 2009

Little Swimmer!



Jason and I got memberships at the Chicago Metropolitan YMCAs yesterday!!! For Jason's day off today we went to open swim time with Isaac. First we stopped by a swim shop and got an awesome reusable swim diaper for Awesomesauce. Boy does he look good in it! The water was warm, but we didn't stay in too long because it was still a little too cold for Isaac and once his hands started changing colors I decided it was time to go. We hope to go back about once a week and swim with him so he's ready for Mom-Baby swim classes in a few months! Woo hoo! I don't know about Isaac, but I can't wait!

4 comments:

The Nielsen's said...

Hey! I hear we are coming to visit you guys soon! Can't wait to get there! Awesomesauce looks super cute in his swimsuit

Annie said...

Fun for you! Just remind Isaac- NO head first diving at the YMCA..... :)

Elle said...

So dang cute! Are you guys in Chicago now? Hope all is going well-

Andrea S said...

He's going to be such a water baby. How fun.