Isaac had his first Halloween and Thanksgiving and thanks to my sister in law Megan he was well outfitted for the occasions!


Uncle Scott created his
Awesomesauce Apple Pie especially for this Thanksgiving. Isaac let me eat it for him, and he would have loved it.

Speaking of pies... there were 15 pies, 2 cheesecakes and one cake at our Thanksgiving this year. Each kid (and the two missionaries that came) got to pick a pie they wanted to make and between all the cooks and all the kids, there was quite the showing. We were all excited for dessert.

I made some yummy
empanadas de pino, one of my favorite recipes from my mission in Chile

Here's my handsome husband with his adorable son by the Turkey, Isaac's first Thanksgiving!
4 comments:
Those Halloween pajamas ROCK! (The BOO on the bum reminds me of your volleyball sweats Becks...) and dang you look so skinny!! How did you do that so fast?! Oh and Isaac is adorable. And looking so BIG. Those outfits I STILL need to send to him are probably going to give him a wedgie now!
He is so big I can't believe how fast they grow.
Isaac is so handsome... and he's getting so big!! I'm excited to see him for Christmas!! and Megan is right Becca, you look great!! Are you sure you just had a baby??
Will you share your empanada recipe with me??????
Post a Comment