The date was so fun; Jason and I had a lot to talk about. We were both interested in a variety of things from music, to sports, and art. After the game and meeting at DQ with the others for some ice cream, he hung around our apartment and we talked for a few hours more.
I remember after he left and gave me a great hug (he picked me up which meant he was definitely taller than me and a big bonous, cuz I love heels!) and I ran into Shannon's and my bedroom and jumped on Shannon's bed, okay yeah, a little like a giddy school girl. I had so much fun, he was so easy to talk to, smart, he was tall, and athletic. After that day we went on one more date before Thanksgiving break (played tennis at school and shared a free Papa John's pizza). We emailed over Thanksgiving break and then after break we hung out every single day. And here we are four years later. Even though I'm super competitive and don't love losing, we still play racquetball, , basketball, and volleyball, lift weights and runtogether whenever we can. I love it because it always reminds me of when we were dating and we flirt a little while we play. Okay now I'm getting a little off topic :) Story is, I loved our first date! It was so fun and I'm so happy I am where I am now. And I look forward to more dates for YEARS to come!
![]() |
| A little photo op before we left for the date |

3 comments:
What a great first date!! Sounds like so much fun!!
Did he give you the massage? ;)
He did give me the massage! After a double header... well, a vball and bball game in the same night.
Post a Comment