Isaac had a lot of fun, especially when we let him down to hike.
Jason and Isaac were so cute. Jason helped Isaac explore all the places Isaac wanted to go. Well, almost all of them. Isaac was pretty excited about the leaves that had just fallen off the trees from the wind storms we had the previous week. He loved walking on them and hearing them crunch.
Jason styled Isaac's hair. When I saw it and asked him about it he said, "What? It's for Halloween!" :) Isaac got a lot of compliments from the ladies about his spiky hair.
I really love this picture Jason took of Isaac and me heading into one of the canyons in the park. Isaac tried to run away when we stopped for lunch on this bridge. He just took off running and giggling.
We love Illinois!
PS Don't forget to VOTE today everyone!








1 comment:
I love the hair!!
Post a Comment